Makeup is an essential part of most women’s appearance. The cosmetics industry is a multi billion dollar market and for good reason. It is a fact that women have been using makeup throughout history in an effort to improve their appearance and accentuate their features. In fact, before we had MAC, Revlon, Cover Girl and all the others women used to make makeup out of anything they could find including, using juices from berries as rouge and lip color and using egg whites as a home made face powder.
Lucky for us we no longer have to get so innovative and desperate, we have an unlimited selection of products and colors to choose from that can enhance any and all facial features. Once you have selected the perfect makeup, it is time to find the perfect makeup tips to help you professionally apply your new makeup.
8 Tips for Applying Makeup
1. Make sure to wash and moisturize your face before applying any of your makeup. Use a moisturizer that is meant for your skin type. You will want to be sure to put moisturizer on your eyes and lip balm on your lips as well.
2. After you put on your foundation, use a translucent setting power to set it in place.
3.Use a neutral color eye shadow as a base on your entire eyelid.
4. To accent your eyes you will want to choose a mid tone hue. Put this in the corner of your eye in order to add emphasis. This color should not only look good with your skin but it should also look good with your jewelry and clothing as well.
5. Before applying eyeliner to your own eyes, you should practice so that your line will be both clean and straight. Eyeliner should be applied after you put on your eye shadow.
6. In order to create thick lashes you will want to use an eyelash curler. After curling your eyelashes apply two coats of mascara. It is a good idea to use waterproof mascara.
7. Your lips should be outlined with a lip liner. Make sure that you stick with the natural shape of your lips though. The point of using a lip liner is to simply make the natural shape of your lips more visible.
8. Once you have outlined your lips with lip liner you will want to fill them in with a moisturizing lipstick. In order for your lipstick to stay on longer you will want to make sure that it is transfer resistant.
Learn more about applying and using makeup like professional makeup artists with lots of Video Makeup Guides from professional makeup up artists, and MAC senior artists that show step-by-step guides for eyes, skin, cheeks and more and shop for all the collections, colors and types of MAC makeup and fragrance at very cheap discount prices at MAC Makeup.